Spacesaver Corporation is #1 in the our market of custom stroage solutions and a very profitable company, looking to fill our several slots in our Demand (Lead) Generations Specialist role, in either our Madison or Fort Atkinson, WI locations.
The Demand Generation Specialist role comes with $18 - $23 an hour, a bonus program, profit-sharing, a very comprehensive benefits package, and excellent potential to move up if desired.
The person in this role uses construction, design, or educational databases to find large projects posted, as leads for us, to gather information about those projects to hand off to our sales and marketing teams. We look for people with great organization and good communication skills who are interested in stable, long term employment with us. This position will participate in lead qualification efforts and growing our account base through leveraging various technologies to prospect as identified by the business to support the corporate market initiatives and construction/project sources. Using the company's CRM, the Demand Generation Specialist, assists with lead qualification, key decision-maker identification, quality assurance, and metrics.
· Share and demonstrate our core values: embrace change, innovate & share, be a partner, learn everyday, get results, explore possibilities, be bold and have fun.
· Priority Setting - Determines the interrelationship of tasks and the relative importance of the tasks, makes plans and takes action to process project leads in a timely and efficient manner.
· Investigation - Conducts thorough gathering of factual information to research and qualify leads.
· Technical Skills - Possesses the knowledge and ability to perform required job elements such as navigating project lead databases and entering data correctly into CRM system.
· Attention to Detail - Accomplishes tasks through concern for all areas involved.
· Listening - Supports speakers and interprets their messages effectively to ensure all relevant data has been obtain in identifying projects and qualifying leads.
· Results Oriented - Direct behavior to emphasize the achievement of organization goals such as opportunities identified, sales from opportunities, etc.…
Work Hours: Full Time
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Adrants