WE ARE A HUMAN EXPERIENCE AGENCY.
What we do: We help brands get closer to their customers.
Brands today must build stronger customer intimacy in order to keep pace with their competitors. Customers desire human relationships with the brands they buy. They want real-time communications. They expect personalized experiences, mobile experiences, excellent customer service and greater satisfaction. They seek the authenticity that can only come from deep, thoughtful and very personal interactions. We help clients solve this problem by strengthening the human connections between a brand and its customers. Only by applying data-driven human insight to the customer journey can we leverage the right technology at the right time with a compelling, relevant story.
An Engagement Supervisor partners with senior account leadership on overall account health and quality of work. Establishes and grows senior-level client relationships, especially as related to ongoing account planning, to ensure all opportunities and challenges are understood, solutions identified and the account is being developed in a strategic and successful manner.
Provide Strategic and Marketing Leadership
• Understand core client business strategy and uncover new ways to support and deliver that strategy through superior customer experience and enabling technologies
• Maintain brand and digital strategies and filter client needs
• Work collaboratively with planning, data and creative teams to profitably execute strategies and programs
• Help implement and interpret analysis to support strategies and programs
• Ensure tactical alignment with goals, objectives and strategies
• Contribute to teamwork and a constructive work environment
• Work to hit expectations for key deliverables
• Participate in client presentations and dialogue as requested
• Help build trust, credibility and client referrals
• Effectively work with remote teams
Utilize Strong Business Acumen:
• Work with project managers to strategically manage complex digital engagements
• Assist in leading strategic planning engagements
• Manage account profitability at or above margin targets
• Develop and meet accurate quarterly and annual revenue forecasts
3-5 years of relevant experience within notable digital/or integrated marketing agency environment
College Degree in applicable field
Ability to travel as needed, and collaborate with teams
Consistently demonstrate active problem resolution
Ability to manage client budgets, billings and forecasting
A human experience agency that truly believes customers are people first. Plus, we believe employees are people first and treat them accordingly. We’re a close-knit group of talented humans who love nothing more than working together to produce work that we can all be proud of, that work for our clients and pick up a few awards along the way. We are insights-driven and use data to focus the message, not destroy it. You’ll never be bored here as we have one of the most diverse portfolios in the industry. We have pharma, tourism, energy, health, CPG, sports and financial clients who all need your best thinking. We have summer hours and a limited work from home policy. Plus, and this is usually the deciding factor for people, we have donuts and meat muffins on Friday.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
Glaxo Smith Kline
Little Debbie Snacks
Benchmark Rehab Partners
Williamsburg, Virginia Tourism
Brown Forman Distillers
Panama City Beach Tourism
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Adrants